Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where in the world did my vintage pattern go...Springfield,VA



I had to write about this one. I had a phone call the other day from a customer that had just purchased this cute maternity, Vintage Simplicity pattern # 5665. She was concerned that the pattern might be mailed to her old address and wanted to make sure I had the correct one. She told me that she had this pattern but it wasn't the right size. She further explained that she used this pattern and wore this dress when she was pregnant. She bought my pattern for her daughter-in-law, which was now pregnant. Too cute! Hope I'm that good of a mother-in-law when my time comes! The beautiful picture is at Lake Mercer in Springfield, Virginia, USA. Please click on the photo to go to ticeman99's Flick photostream to look at some additional photos!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: