Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow....Snow...Everywhere!


Our family lives in Chattanooga, TN. Chattanooga is at the bottom of the state and borders with Georgia. We are considered "in the South" but not far enough to miss a snow dusting from time to time. Our entire city will close down for even a "threat" of snow or ice!


Two weeks ago we had our first snow. We normally have one or two dustings of snow, but usually not enough to sled in. Well....as you see by the photo of my family....sledding was in order!

Yesterday it happened again....another snow....out of the blue! We love it! I know that some of you in the USA don't have the same sentiments for snow. I have a good friend that lives in Maryland. I think snow is definately a "FOUR LETTER WORD" for him right now!


I decided that we need to be reminded that Spring and Summer are on their way!


I've listed four great patterns ready for "Fun in the Sun"!

Hope you enjoy them!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: