Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome to My Blog...My Life....My Business!

My first blog...my first post..AH AH AH!!! What to say! I'm so glad to be able to share my thoughts, hopes and prayers with whomever wants to join on this adventure! My main goal in my life is to keep God first, family next and my business third! I've been a Christian for the past 31 years. I constantly learn new things about my faith almost daily. I'm a wife of almost twenty-five years to one husband... I know, amazing! I'm a busy mom of three great boys, ages 8, 10 and 14. We recently started our third year of homeschooling. It has been a challenge but worth it! Sometime inbetween school lessons, our co-op, electric guitar lessons, art lessons, football practice, games and everyday life I have launched my business on etsy! It is sassybydesign and I am selling vintage patterns, along with sewn items and more! Whew... well, enough about me! Hope you will stop in again. Goodbye until the next time! Melissa

No comments: